To help eliminate lost articles, we recommend that each thing you bring be labeled with your name. Lost articles will not be returned unless we receive a request, and the article is found. FHC will not be responsible for paying any shipping costs to return the items. At the close of camp, unclaimed lost and found articles are donated to needy children.
Fair Haven Camps’ dress code policy asks that you bring modest clothing. The word “modest” is defined as “humble, bashful, shy, and held back by a sense of what is fit and proper, decent, not calling attention to one’s body.”
FHC DRESS CODE:
We do not allow low/immodest cut shirts, spaghetti strap tanks or shirts that show the stomach.
Shorts and skirts must be loose fitting and of FINGER-TIP length.
We recommend you pack the following:
- Bible, Notebook & Pen/Pencil
- Water Bottle
- Pillow & Sleeping bag
- Laundry Bag/Or bag for Dirty clothes
- Bath towel and washcloth
- Beach Towel and Bathing Suit: Girls: ONE-piece – NO Bikinis. Boys: Modest swim trunks or shorts.
- Sunblock & Bug Spray
- Toilet Articles: Toothbrush, Hairbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.
- Sweatshirt or light jacket for cooler weather or Rain Gear
- Jeans and pants if you plan to ride or the weather is cooler
- Sneakers and flip-flops for the beach or shower (Sneakers are required for any horseback riding)
*Day Campers: Please note that you may bring a suitcase with your belongings that can be left in your cabin all week for your convenience. All registrations (Day Camp & Traditional) will be on Sunday of your respective week from 4-6pm. Your camper must accompany you for registration. Day Camper Drop off is 8:45 am Monday-Friday and pick up time is 5 pm Monday-Thursday and 4 pm on Friday.
English Equestrian Camper, please bring these additional items:
- Extra Socks
- Boots with a 1-inch wide heel (or an extra pair of sneakers)
- Riding Helmet – Camp will provide one if you do not have your own.
- 4-5 pair of pants/jeans – (You will get dirty!)
- Extra sweatshirts